1.plans & Paperwork
· Set of construction layout plans and specifications. Including a site plan to show the dwelling location, boundaries, and land contours, a floor plan, home elevations, a sectional and an electrical layout. Some councils may require more details and documents which can easily be arranged and are costed accordingly if applicable.
Layout Plans & Inventory
· Including a laminated instruction sheet for onsite installation, and a detailed electronic copy, plus a full inventory list including installation guides for each component.
Footing Design & Certificate
· A footing design is completed to show either the concrete slab design or the post layout and design. This is certified by an engineer and a Form 15 certificate is issued with the design and layout.
· Sheet and roof covering – Uni-Coat steel sheeting, hot dipped in aluminum and zinc alloy
· Fascia – Uni-Coat
· Ridge capping –Uni-Coat
· Barge Capping – Uni-Coat
· Gutters – Uni-Coat
· Associated fixings and screws
· Ceiling – Thermal break 3 in 1 foil backed insulation blanket to main internal living roof area unless otherwise specified.
3. doors and window schedule
· Front door – Humes high-density honeycomb core construction with a hardwood skin in pre-hung timber frame as per selection.
· Door furniture-Combination set as per selection.
· Aluminium sliding, stacker or swing doors -as per plan.
· Fibre mesh insect screens to all operating aluminum doors.
· Laundry door – Humes duracoat with glass panel and pre-hung timber frame, if applicable.
· Garage door-Panel lift with remote control if applicable.
· Internal doors – As per selection with pre-hung jambs.
· Door furniture-Combination set as per selections.
· Wardrobe/s – Flush finish paint grade timber sliding doors with moulded finger grips and tracking systems.
· Linen door/s – Flush finish paint grade door/s
· Aluminium sliding windows as per plan with key locks on all windows.
· Glazing-Clear glass unless otherwise specified.
· Fibre mesh insect screens to all operating windows.
· Galvanised window and door head flashing.
4. Steel Framing
· Where applicable, Pre-fabricated steel wall framing
· Where applicable, Pre-fabricated steel roof trusses
· Where applicable, Steel beams to support roof trusses
· Roof battens
· Ceiling battens
· For elevated homes, steel sub-floor system including steel posts
· Screws, fixings, tie downs and bracing to erect steel frame
· Timber decking or cement sheeting to external deck areas, if applicable
· Associated screws or fixings for timber or sheet decking, if applicable
· Walls – Blueboard or Hardie plank cladding as per owner’s specifications
· Eaves and soffits – HardiFlex sheeting
· Associated screws and sealants
· Thermal break 3 in 1 foil backed wall insulation blanket to all exterior walls unless otherwise specified
6. internal construction
· Internal Linings – 10mm plasterboard lining to walls and ceilings
· All plasterboard fixings, including screws, paper joining tape, setting compounds and corners
· Villaboard to wet area walls
· Cornices – 90mm plaster cornice and fixing adhesive
· Architraves/Skirting – Finger jointed pine as per selection
· Structaflor internal floor sheeting to main living areas if applicable
· Water-resistant floor sheeting to wet area floors if applicable
· Screws, glues, and sealants for floor sheeting if applicable
· Wardrobe tracking system and chrome hanging rail – for robes where applicable
NOTE: All standard inclusions can be changed and substituted upon request where other options are preferred.